Sunday, June 14, 2009

Layla is 11 weeks old today

Today Nate and I took Layla to the park for a picnic. While we were able to withstand the blazing sun, Layla didn't fare so well. She much prefers the shade and could be found laying in Nate's shadow instead of frolicking through the grass. To help her cool off, Nate decided to get her feet wet and put her in the nearby stream. We've been trying to get her in the stream for a couple of weeks now, but she's still scared. Notice what she does after she's walked around for a few minutes...I think she must take after me...



Apparently, the sun wore Layla out because she passed out for a solid snooze when we got home. Listen to the beginning of the video and you'll hear her snoring. I think she may be louder than I am!



Cheers!
Jen and Nate

1 comment:

  1. Awwww she certainly is a sweet puppy! The two of you are doing a great job with your parenting skills :) Can't wait for the next post!
    hugs,
    Auntie Laura

    ReplyDelete